The ULTIMATE in Summer Fun!
We Had So Much Fun With All Our Amazing 2022 Summer Camp Kids.
THANK YOU for being AWESOME!!!
Look for Summer Camp listings for Summer 2023 to come this winter.
We offer a wide variety of 1/2 day morning camps and a fun afternoon camp that can be selected individually or added to any morning camp for a full day of camp fun!
WHY CHOOSE ULTIMATE KIDS SUMMER CAMPS?
- Professionally trained instructors in all camp sports
- Ultimate Kids staff are SafeSport and CPR/first aid certified
- Low Ratios - 1:8 preschool camps; 1:10 school-age camps
- Camp schedule features organized and instructional learning, instructor led activities, and a positive encouraging environment.
Sample Camp Schedule
This chart is from last summer and is provided only for reference to give you an idea of the type of camps that we offer.
Look for 2023 Summer Camp registration to become available this winter.
Camps Dress Code and Tips
Below is information regarding our dress code, what to bring with you to class, and what parents can expect during class.
- Dress Code:
All campers should wear no-midriff-showing, comfortable clothing appropriate for moving, stretching, flipping, etc. (no snaps, buckles, belts or buttons)
Extreme Camp Campers must bring sneakers for time in the Climbing & Ninja Gyms.
Ultimate Dance Camp Campers may bring dance shoes if they want to, but they are not required.
- Water Bottles:
For health and safety reasons, our water fountains have been converted to water bottle refill stations, so water bottles ARE A MUST!!!! Campers should bring a filled water bottle for ALL CAMPS. WATER ONLY! No juice, soda, or other beverages allowed in the gym!
Campers should bring packed lunch for ALL CAMPS EXCEPT Preschool Mini Camps. Mini Camp Campers will not eat lunch while at camp.
Snacks are provided for all campers at mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
- Masks are optional. Masks are not required for ages 5 and up per the Guilford County mandate at this time. This is subject to change per mandates without notice.
- NO jewelry! PLEASE LEAVE JEWELRY ARTICLES AT HOME. Ultimate Kids' staff will not be responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen. Personal items should be left in cubbies.
- NO chewing gum.
- The gym is a cell phone free zone. All phones should be left with parents or stored in a cubbie before entering the gym for class.
- Observers are welcome to go upstairs to our Parent Observation Area.
Summer Camp Pricing
Look for 2023 Summer Camp pricing when 2023 Summer Camp registration begins this winter.