Special Academic Camp Sessions
Ultimate Kids is excited to announce a new program this fall. We know the current situation with school is putting a lot of stress on working families and we want to help. Beginning August 17th, we will offer Ultimate Academic Camps for school age children. These camps are designed with your child’s safety and academic needs in mind. In addition to academics, they also allow for fun participating in the sports programs we regularly offer plus additions such as arts and crafts, reading/story time, outside time, and more. Students will be broken into groups based on age/grade level. The camp schedule will have built-in time for your child to complete his or her virtual/distance learning assignments from each individual school.
Ultimate Kids will provide learning coaches to facilitate the academic time.
- Parents can choose from:
– Morning half-day sessions from 8 am - 1 pm
– AND/OR Afternoon half-day sessions from 1 - 6 pm
- Snacks will be provided
- Students in the morning camp should bring a packed lunch
- All students should wear sneakers
- Students are expected to come with all supplies needed for school including:
technological devices and login information
Registration and Sign In Info:
- These camps are open to kids in grades K-8th
- Camp space is limited to allow for social distancing!
- Pre-registration is required
- For added flexibility, parents can sign up for 3 days, 4 days, or 5 days each week
- Children must be signed in/out of camp at the main gym lobby desk at 6904 Downwind Road
Pricing for Half-Day Sessions:
- 3 days a week is $75 (class members) and $85 (non-class members)
- 4 days a week is $100 (class members) and $110 (non-class members)
- 5 days a week is $125 (class members) and $135 (non-class members)
- For non-class members, there is also a one-time $10 enrollment fee
- There is a 10% discount for all siblings or multiple weeks
*** For those wishing to sign up for a full day, simply register for both the morning and the afternoon camp sessions.
*** Please note that each week of camp offered requires a $50 non-refundable deposit. Full tuition for the first week is due upon registration.
Camp registration is first come, first served. If the desired camp is full when you register, please add yourself to the wait list! We may add more slots. If a new opening becomes available, we will contact you.