Sunroom Party Room is in the main gym, set off from the lobby
General Party Info
With four different party themes available, we have something fun for everyone!
- Gymnastics Parties (and Preschool Gymnastics Parties, TOO!)
- Rock Climbing Parties
- Ninja Warrior Parties
- Nerf Blaster Parties
For all party themes, one hour of gym time is followed by a group photo opportunity in the gym and 30 minutes in a party room.
Parties take place in all four of our facitilies in 3 buildings. Click to download a map.
- School Age Gymnastics Parties take place in our main Rec Gym and offer two party room options from which to choose - sunroom (downstairs), or dance room (upstairs).
- Ninja Warrior and Preschool Gymnastics Parties take place in our great new Ultimate Kids, Too! building which is just around the corner from the main building.
- Rock Climbing Parties take place in The Ultimate Climbing Gym that is accessed from the back entrance of our main Rec Gym building.
- Nerf Blaster Parties take place in the Ultimate Team Training Center which is right next door to our main Rec Gym.
I will definitely recommend Tumblebees [Ultimate Kids] to my friends who are looking for party ideas. The kids had so much fun there and your team made the party even more pleasant for us adults as well. Thank you very much!
That will depend on the party package you choose, and on what further enhancements you want to provide. You WILL need to bring eating utensils (forks, spoons, cake cutting and serving supplies) if you plan to serve food that needs these items.
Kids can wear athletic clothes (i.e. shorts and t-shirts). Shoe requirements will vary depending on the type of party you are having. Kids will be asked to take their socks and shoes off before going into the gym for the Gymnastics, Nerf, and Preschool Parties. For Rock Climbing and Ninja Parties, kids will be asked to keep their shoes on and should wear sneakers, if possible.
The host family should plan to arrive 10-15 (no more) minutes prior to the party start time. Our staff will be ready to help you set up the party room upon your arrival.
Yes! You may have up to 21 guests (including the birthday child) for our Gymnastics, Preschool and Ninja Parties. For more than 21 guests, you have the option of booking a second party slot at the same time, in the same gym in both our our preschool and main rec gyms. Due to space limitations in the party room, the maximum number of guests for Nerf Parties is 15 (including the birthday child).
2-hour parties are only available during the 4:00 pm party slots. To book a 2-hour party, choose the 4:00 party slot in iClass Pro and then choose the 30 minute add-on.
Parents are welcome to come into the gym with the children and do not have to take off their socks or shoes. Please note: while adults are allowed into the gym, adults are NOT allowed on any of the equipment.
We do NOT have a refrigerator or freezer available to store food.