Recreational Acrobatic Gymnastics (Acro):
School-age Coed Acrobatic Gymnastics
Sport acrobatics, also known as acrobatic gymnastics or ACRO for short, is a gymnastics discipline where a group of gymnasts work together to perform routines that include acrobatic movement, dance and tumbling set to music.
Routine types include:
- Balance, which focuses on strength, poise and flexibility
- Dynamic, which includes throws, catches and somersaults
- Combined, which includes elements of both Dynamic and Balance
Acro gymnasts perform in pairs or groups, and different gymnasts’ sizes and abilities are balanced to complement each other as they carry out various moves.
Acro Dress Code
Below is information regarding our dress code, what to bring with you to class, and what parents can expect during class.
- Leos are preferred for Acro (FULL coverage. NO tummies showing). Boys and Girls may also wear tucked in T-shirts and shorts
- Buttons, snaps, buckles, and zippers may cause injury to your child during class and cause wear and tear to our equipment.
- Hair must be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it stays up for the entire workout. Girls should not wear beads, bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity.
- Bring a Water Bottle to stay hydrated. Water ONLY! NO juice, sodas, Gatorade or any other beverages allowed in the gym.
- Masks are optional. Masks are not required for ages 5 and up per the Guilford County mandate at this time. This is subject to change per mandates without notice.
- NO jewelry! PLEASE LEAVE JEWELRY ARTICLES AT HOME. Ultimate Kids' staff will not be responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen. Personal items should be left in cubbies.
- NO chewing gum.
- The gym is a cell phone free zone. All phones should be left with parents or stored in a cubbie before entering the gym for class.
- Observers are welcome to go upstairs to our Parent Observation Area.
Recreational Acro Class Tuition
Tuition for Acro classes is $92/month. This fee will be charged through your JackRabbit Ultimate Kids account at the beginning of each month.
Our annual registration membership fee is $35. The registration fee will be charged upon initial registration and each 12 month anniversary thereafter. This annual membership entitles you to discounts on Parent's Night Out, FUNtastic Fridays, Ninja Nights, and Birthday Parties. If you are a member in good standing, you will also be allowed to register early for certain events during priority registration periods.
Please carefully read our complete tuition, billing, and all other policies in detail as you create your JackRabbit Ultimate Kids account.