The Ultimate Climbing Gym at Ultimate Kids offers Rock Climbing Classes for adults and children ages 5 and up at Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced levels. Register below today to get started Rock Climbing or further advance your skills.
Choose from the classes below based on your child's skill level. All students must be at least 5 years old as of September 1, 2022.
Tuition for school-age rockwall classes is $92/month. This fee will be charged through your JackRabbit Ultimate Kids account at the beginning of each month.
Our annual registration membership fee is $35. The registration fee will be charged upon initial registration and each 12 month anniversary thereafter. This annual membership entitles you to discounts on Parent's Night Out, FUNtastic Fridays, Ninja Nights, and Birthday Parties. If you are a member in good standing, you will also be allowed to register early for certain events during priority registration periods.
Please carefully read our complete tuition, billing, and all other policies in detail as you create your JackRabbit Ultimate Kids account.
* * * Private Rock Climbing Lessons are available by appointment. These lessons are planned specifically for each student. Pricing and class content vary based on what each individual whats to learn.
- Day Pass $14
- Shoe Rental $5
- Harness Rental $5
- Harness and Shoe Rental $7
- Belay Training/Refresher/Test $5
- Teacher/College Student Day Pass (with ID) - includes harness rental $11
- Military/1st Responder Day Pass (with ID) - includes harness rental $11
- Monthly Pass $60 (Harness included with college ID)
- 10 Visit Punch Pass $101 (No Expiration Date, Gear not included)
- 20 Visit Punch Pass $181 (No Expiration Date, Gear not included)
- Individual Annual Membership $449
- 2 Person Family* Annual Membership $675
- 3 Person Family* Annual Membership $785
- 4 Person Family* Annual Membership $895
*All family members must live in the same household, be blood related, or married according to NC state laws.
OPEN GYM HOURS
Monday-Thursday: 5-10 pm
Friday: 3-10 pm
Saturday: 2-9 pm
Sunday: 2:30-6 pm
EXTRA HOURS (for Members and Punch Pass Holders Only)
Monday-Thursday: 3-5 pm
Saturday: noon-2 pm
BELAY TRAINING HOURS
Friday: 4-8 pm
Saturday: 2-7 pm
Sunday: 2:30-5 pm
* Please call ahead for groups of 8 or more.
Group Outings • Team Building • Corporate
Climbing, by nature, requires two people working together - one to climb and another to belay. Climbing also pushes people emotionally and physically, which makes it the perfect choice for building teamwork and trust. If you are looking for an activitiy that offers fun and excitement while helping build stronger bonds, The Ultimate Climbing Gym is the place for you!
We can also offer you a private room, if desired, for team meetings before or after your climbing experience. So give us a call today to schedule the ultimate outting for your group.
Climb to New Heights!
ABOUT THE ULTIMATE CLIMBING GYM
The Ultimate Climbing Gym is a new approach to fitness in a supportive and social environment. With walls up to 40 feet high, two auto-belays, Moonboard, top ropes, lead, and a bouldering area, the gym offers a challenge for climbers of all levels. Come check out a large indoor climbing gym with a small town feel.
Our gym features textured Radwall surfaces with routes for beginners to experts, set by nationally-ranked climbers. Our professional staff will help you regardless of your age or ability. We also have adaptive climbing equipment and speed climbing tracks, which enable even more people to participate in and enjoy this exciting sport. Children and adults alike gain confidence, self-esteem, and a sense of accomplishment as they challenge themselves at The Ultimate Climbing Gym.
Adaptive Rock Climbing
The Ultimate Climbing Gym has adaptive climbing equipment to help make rock climbing accessible to a wide population of athletes. If you have limited use of your lower extremities, ask us how we can help you enjoy the sport of rock climbing with adaptive climbing.
We have a Moonboard bouldering wall. With this new, standardized, high-tech wall, users will be able to download and utilize the Moon Climbing App from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Registered users of the app can set a problem on the board, then share it with the rest of the Moon Climbing community. Users can rate and log their ascents in the app where they become available for all users to see and use. There are already thousands of individual boulder problems between V4 (6B+) and V14 (8B+) in the app’s database, with more added by climbers around the world every day.
Although speed climbing is an emerging sport in modern times and was featured for the first time in the Olympics in Toyko in 2021, it has a long history that dates back to Alexander the Great. With the popularity of speed climbing rising today, we have added speed climbing tracks in The Ultimate Climbing Gym.
Ultimate Climbing Gym Class Dress Code
Below is information regarding our dress code, what to bring with you, and what to expect while climbing.
- We encourage you to wear soft, comfortable athlethic wear that will not limit your range of motion in the gym.
- Climbers must wear non-slip, closed-toe shoes to climb. No slip-on shoes, crocs, or flip-flops allowed.
- Beware of buttons, snaps, buckles, and zippers that may cause injury while climbing, or cause wear and tear to our equipment.
- We recommend that long hair be pulled back off the face to enable better visibility and, therefore, better climbing performance.
- Bring a Water Bottle to stay hydrated. Water ONLY! NO juice, sodas, Gatorade or any other beverages allowed in the gym.
- Masks are optional. Masks are not required for ages 5 and up per the Guilford County mandate at this time. This is subject to change per mandates without notice.
- For safety, LEAVE JEWELRY ARTICLES AT HOME. Additionally, Ultimate Kids' staff will not be responsible for items that may be lost or stolen while in The Ultimate Climbing Gym.
- NO chewing gum.
- NO cell phones allowed while belaying.
The Ultimate Climbing Gym is conveniently located just 3 minutes off the new I-840 loop (see map below). We are on the Ultimate Kids campus, behind the main rec gym at 6904 Downwind Road in Greensboro, NC. To get to The Ultimate Climbing Gym, drive down the right side of the Ultimate Kids building and our parking lot and entrance is at the back of the building.
The Ultimate Climbing Gym direct phone number: 336-550-4107