Recreational Diving Classes:
We offer recreational fundamental diving classes for divers who want to experience the exciting world of diving without competing. These classes are perfect for the student that wants to give diving a try or start transfering their gymnastics skills to the water.
School-age Recreational Diving
Since diving is a gymnastics sport where you land in the water, it is only natural that Ultimate Kids offers diving classes. Our diving classes take place in the Ultimate Team Training Center (UTTC) and diving students learn utilizing trampolines and a dry board with spotting belts and dry foam pit.
In addition, our diving students have the opportunity to train at the Greensboro Aquatic Center (GAC) where they can transfer the skills learned in the gym to the pool.
Age 18+ Diving
Our Ultimate Air Diving Master Class is ages 18 and up and is open to all levels from those who are new to swimming through advanced divers. This class takes place at the amazing Greensboro Aquatic Center. It will be great fun whether want to jump in and get wet as you learn the basics, or are an experienced swimmer/diver who whats to expand your skill set.
Recreational Diving Dress Code
Below is information regarding our dress code, what to bring with you to class, and what parents can expect during class.
- For our dryland classes, students may wear leos or tucked T-shirts and shorts. (FULL coverage, NO tummies showing). For classes at the aquatic center, appropriate diving swimsuit is also required.
- Buttons, snaps, buckles, and zippers may cause injury to your child during class and cause wear and tear to our equipment.
- Hair must be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it stays up for the entire workout. Girls should not wear beads, bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity.
- Bring a Water Bottle to stay hydrated. Water ONLY! NO juice, sodas, Gatorade or any other beverages allowed in the gym.
- Masks are optional. Masks are not required for ages 5 and up per the Guilford County mandate at this time. This is subject to change per mandates without notice.
- NO jewelry! PLEASE LEAVE JEWELRY ARTICLES AT HOME. Ultimate Kids' staff will not be responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen. Personal items should be left in cubbies.
- NO chewing gum.
- The gym is a cell phone free zone. All phones should be left with parents or placed in cubbies before entering the gym for class.
- Observers are welcome to watch from the GAC or Ultimate Team Training Center Parent Observation Areas.
Recreational Diving Tuition
Recreational Diving Classes that meet 1 day per week at Greensboro Aquatic Center (GAC) or 1 day per week at Ultimate Kids (UK) are $92/month. Diving Classes that meet 2 days each week at GAC and UK are $161/month.
Our annual registration membership fee is $35. The registration fee will be charged upon initial registration and each 12 month anniversary thereafter. This annual membership entitles you to discounts on Parent's Night Out, FUNtastic Fridays, Ninja Nights, and Birthday Parties. If you are a member in good standing, you will also be allowed to register early for certain events during priority registration periods.
Please carefully read our complete tuition, billing, and all other policies in detail as you create your JackRabbit Ultimate Kids account.