Choose from the schedule charts below based on your child's age as of September 1, 2022.
Learn more about how children benefit from gymnastics!
Preschool Gymnastics has been proven to enhance every aspect of child development including physical, cognitive, social, and emotional. With this in mind, Ultimate Kids preschool gymnastics program is designed to enhance the whole child – building gross motor skills, social skills, coordination, endurance, and self confidence through the sport of gymnastics. Read the class descriptions below to learn more.
Little Ninjas (ages 4-5)
If you have an energetic, fearless preshooler that likes to jump from one item to another and climb everything, join us for our high energy, hour-long Little Ninjas class. This fun class, designed for your 4 and 5 year old preschooler, is a combination of gymnastics, parkour, and ninja warrior! This class takes place in our exciting new Ninja Gym located upstairs at the back entrance of our main Rec Gym building at 6904 Downwind Road.
Tiny Tumblers (ages 4-5)
Do you have a jumper, flipper, or little daredevil? Then, our brand new Tiny Tumblers class might be perfect for you. In this class, preschoolers will be introduced to the basic skills and apparatus of tumbling and trampoline. Your Tiny Tumbler will safely jump to new heights!
Busy Bees (walkers - age 2)
Developmentally and sensory-based for children under 2 years old, our Busy Bees classes are designed for our youngest. These classes combine strengthening exercises and gymnastics movement with sensory exploration. Busy Bees is a parent participation class and parents are a key part of this program as we encourage “face time” and provide an opportunity for connecting with your child in a fun and stimulating environment.
Tiny Bees (age 2)
This class is designed to help prepare your child for learning gymnastics independently. Parents/guardians participate to reinforce the development of good listening and direction following skills as children learn with the guidance of their instructors. Students will learn core skills and begin to progress through our five levels of developmental gymnastics skills. Parents/guardians transition out of the class with instructor approval.
Honey Bees (age 3)
Honey Bees class is for children ready to move and learn independently of their parent/guardian. Our goal is to transition parents/guardians to our observation deck to watch your child in action! Students will learn core skills and progress through our five levels of developmental gymnastics skills.
Super Bees (age 4)
Super Bees students will learn core skills of gymnastics and progress through our five levels of developmental gymnastics skills. This class will prepare your child to transition to our recreational program when they begin Kindergarten.
Kinder Bees (age 5)
Our Kinder Bees class is for children that are turning 5 years old in the early fall and are not yet attending Kindergarten. This class will follow our preschool skill development program, but will be taught in the likeness of our school-age Gymnastics K-1 classes.
Mighty Bees (ages 4-5)
Mighty Bees are one hour gymnastics classes for advanced preschool students who are 4-5 years old. This class is by coach invitation only.
Preschool Gymnastics Dress Code
Below is information regarding our dress code, what to bring with you to class, and what parents can expect during class.
- Leos or soft comfortable clothes that allow for easy movement are preferred for Preschool Gymnastics classes (FULL coverage; NO tummies showing).
- Buttons, snaps, buckles, and zippers may cause injury to your child during class and cause wear and tear to our equipment.
- Hair must be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it stays up for the entire workout. Girls should not wear beads, bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity.
- Bring a Water Bottle to stay hydrated. Water ONLY! NO juice, sodas, Gatorade or any other beverages allowed in the gym.
- Masks are optional. Masks are not required for ages 5 and up per the Guilford County mandate at this time. This is subject to change per mandates without notice.
- NO jewelry! PLEASE LEAVE JEWELRY ARTICLES AT HOME. Ultimate Kids' staff will not be responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen. Personal items should be left in cubbies.
- NO chewing gum.
- The gym is a cell phone free zone. All phones should be left with parents or stored in a cubbie before entering the gym for class.
- Observers are welcome to go upstairs to our Parent Observation Area.
Preschool Gymnastics Tuition
Tuition for preschool gymnastics classes is $92/month. This fee will be charged through your JackRabbit Ultimate Kids account at the beginning of each month.
Our annual registration membership fee is $35. The registration fee will be charged upon initial registration and each 12 month anniversary thereafter. This annual membership entitles you to discounts on Parent's Night Out, FUNtastic Fridays, Ninja Nights, and Birthday Parties. If you are a member in good standing, you will also be allowed to register early for certain events during priority registration periods.
Please carefully read our complete tuition, billing, and all other policies in detail as you create your JackRabbit Ultimate Kids account.