School-age Parkour Classes
Ultimate Kids' co-ed Parkour Classes are available for students Kindergarten through elementary, middle, and high school and take place in our Ultimate Team Training Center at 6908 Downwind Road (nextdoor to our main rec gym).
Parkour classes offer an exciting way improve speed, strength, flexibility and spatial awareness. Parkour was developed in France with its roots in military obstacle course training. This sport incorporates both mental and physical training with the goal of working through a set of obstacles. Skills include walls, vaults, gaps, and precisions, accomplished freestyle by running, climbing, swinging, vaulting, jumping, plyometrics, rolling, and quadrupedal movement - whatever is suitable for the situation.
Parkour Class Dress Code
Below is information regarding our dress code, what to bring with you to class, and what parents can expect during class.
- T-shirt and shorts are great for Parkour (FULL coverage. NO tummies showing).
- Parkour students must wear non-slip sneakers. No slip-on shoes, crocs, or flip-flops allowed.
- Buttons, snaps, buckles, and zippers may cause injury to your child during class and cause wear and tear to our equipment.
- Long hair must be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it stays up for the entire workout. Girls should not wear beads, bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity.
- Bring a Water Bottle to stay hydrated. Water ONLY! NO juice, sodas, Gatorade or any other beverages allowed in the gym.
- Masks are optional. Masks are not required for ages 5 and up per the Guilford County mandate at this time. This is subject to change per mandates without notice.
- NO jewelry! PLEASE LEAVE JEWELRY ARTICLES AT HOME. Ultimate Kids' staff will not be responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen. Personal items should be left in cubbies.
- NO chewing gum.
- The Parkour Gym is a cell phone free zone. All phones should be left with parents or stored away before entering the gym for class.
- Observers are welcome to watch quietly from our Ninja Gym Parent Observation Area.
Parkour Class Tuition
Tuition for school-age parkour classes is $92/month. This fee will be charged through your JackRabbit Ultimate Kids account at the beginning of each month.
Our annual registration membership fee is $35. The registration fee will be charged upon initial registration and each 12 month anniversary thereafter. This annual membership entitles you to discounts on Parent's Night Out, FUNtastic Fridays, Ninja Nights, and Birthday Parties. If you are a member in good standing, you will also be allowed to register early for certain events during priority registration periods.
Please carefully read our complete tuition, billing, and all other policies in detail as you create your JackRabbit Ultimate Kids account.