Come Work for Us!
Actively Hiring for Summer and Beyond!
Are you a teacher looking for a summer job?
Are you currently in high school or college looking for flexible hours?
Are you looking to start your professional career?
Full time, part-time, day, evening and weekend positions available!
Ultimate Kids is seeking positive, passionate, enthusiastic and responsible individuals to join our preschool and recreational coaching staff. Must love working with children. Experience with kids a plus. We will train you.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization, time management skills and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude, high energy, enthusiastic
- Love working with kids anywhere from age 12 months-18 years old
- Must pass an employment background check
- Experience in gymnastics, tumbling, recreational sports, physical education, early childhood education and/or child development is a plus, however we willing to train you if you are the right fit for our opening.
- Your primary responsibility will be to interact and teach fun, high energy and productive classes to children by implementing the curriculum for each class and following planned rotations on the equipment
- Provide a safe and clean environment
- Promote all gym activities, events and promotions
- Provide a positive, fun, rewarding experience regardless of age or skill level
- Teach students to develop across all learning domains including physical, mental, emotional and social skills
- Actively observe and evaluate each child's progress in mastering skills, moving them along to higher levels of competence and discuss advancement of children with parents/management
- Initiate communication and build good rapport with students, parents and guardians
- A love of working with children and a willingness to continually learn, accept feedback and improve are fundamental to success in this position
- Serve as a role model to children and co-workers
- Supervise and teach fundamental skills