Choose from the schedule charts below based on your child's grade level as of September 1, 2023.
Sign up now for this special clinic that begins November 1 and runs through mid-December. Required skills to enroll are: Cartwheel Bridge Kickover.
Classes are currently underway. Registration is required for all classes.
If you have any questions, please call our front office for assistance.
School-age Recreational Tumbling and Trampoline
Since being added as an Olympic sport in Sydney in the year 2000, trampoline has gained tremendous popularity. Ultimate Kids combines trampoline with tumbling skills in our Trampoline and Tumbling (TNT) classes. These classes offer a great way for kids to stay active while improving fitness, coordination, and endurance.
We offer TNT classes for students from Kindergarten through 12th grade. Beginner classes start with the basic skills needed on the tumbling floor, trampoline, and mini-double trampoline. Instruction will progress to include individual work with each child at their needed development level from beginner to intermediate where they begin working on back handsprings.
For students K - 12 who have mastered their intermediate classes, we offer advanced and specialized classes.
Tumbling and Trampoline Dress Code
Below is information regarding our dress code, what to bring with you to class, and what parents can expect during class.
- Leos are preferred for Tumbling and Trampoline classes (FULL coverage, NO tummies showing). Boys and Girls may also wear tucked in T-shirts and shorts
- Buttons, snaps, buckles, and zippers may cause injury to your child during class and cause wear and tear to our equipment.
- Hair must be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it stays up for the entire workout. Girls should not wear beads, bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity.
- Bring a Water Bottle to stay hydrated. Water ONLY! NO juice, sodas, Gatorade or any other beverages allowed in the gym.
- Masks are optional. Masks are not required for ages 5 and up per the Guilford County mandate at this time. This is subject to change per mandates without notice.
- NO jewelry! PLEASE LEAVE JEWELRY ARTICLES AT HOME. Ultimate Kids' staff will not be responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen. Personal items should be left in cubbies.
- NO chewing gum.
- The gym is a cell phone free zone. All phones should be left with parents or placed in cubbies before entering the gym for class.
- Observers are welcome to go upstairs to our Parent Observation Area.
Tumbling and Trampoline Tuition
Tuition for school-age TNT classes is $95/month. This fee will be charged through your JackRabbit Ultimate Kids account at the beginning of each month.
Our annual registration membership fee is $35. The registration fee will be charged upon initial registration and each 12 month anniversary thereafter. This annual membership entitles you to discounts on Parent's Night Out, FUNtastic Fridays, Ninja Nights, and Birthday Parties. If you are a member in good standing, you will also be allowed to register early for certain events during priority registration periods.
Please carefully read our complete tuition, billing, and all other policies in detail as you create your JackRabbit Ultimate Kids account.