Choose from the classes below based on your child's grade as of September 1, 2022.
School-age Recreational Gymnastics
Our school-age gymnastics recreational gymnastics classes are for children in Kindergarten and older at any experience level. We are excited to announce that our school-age gymnastics program will now offer the chance for students to advance from one level to another mid session, based on their mastry of skills. This ensures that all students remain engaged and are enabled to continually learn and master events at their own pace.
The levels offered are:
- INTRO: An introduction to school-age gymnastics - this class is for students learning the building blocks of gymnastics on all events.
- FUNDAMENTALS: Students have mastered Introductory level skills and are ready to learn a wide variety of gymnastics skills on all events.
- INTERMEDIATE: For students that have mastered the Fundamental level skills.
- ADVANCED: Students have mastered all Intermediate level skills.
- G1 - Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- G2 - 2nd and 3rd Grades
- G3 - 4th Grade and up
Ultimate Kids was founded on gymnastics and we continue to build on that strong foundation. Our new Head of the Gymnastics Program, Sarah Keane, has over 30 years experience as a gymnast and gymnastics coach. She also has her degree in Child Development and Family Relations. Sarah joined the Ultimate Kids/Tumblebees Family in 1990. We are excited to see her utilize her vast experience to continue to grow our gymnastics program.
School-age Gymnastics Dress Code
Below is information regarding our dress code, what to bring with you to class, and what parents can expect during class.
- Leos are preferred for Gymnastics (FULL coverage. NO tummies showing). Boys and Girls may also wear tucked in T-shirts and shorts
- Buttons, snaps, buckles, and zippers may cause injury to your child during class and cause wear and tear to our equipment.
- Hair must be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it stays up for the entire workout. Girls should not wear beads, bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity.
- Bring a Water Bottle to stay hydrated. Water ONLY! NO juice, sodas, Gatorade or any other beverages allowed in the gym.
- Masks are optional. Masks are not required for ages 5 and up per the Guilford County mandate at this time. This is subject to change per mandates without notice.
- NO jewelry! PLEASE LEAVE JEWELRY ARTICLES AT HOME. Ultimate Kids' staff will not be responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen. Personal items should be left in cubbies.
- NO chewing gum.
- The gym is a cell phone free zone. All phones should be left with parents or stored in a cubbie before entering the gym for class.
- Observers are welcome to go upstairs to our Parent Observation Area.
School-age Gymnastics Tuition
Tuition for School-age Gymnastics classes is $92/month. This fee will be charged through your JackRabbit Ultimate Kids account at the beginning of each month.
Our annual registration membership fee is $35. The registration fee will be charged upon initial registration and each 12 month anniversary thereafter. This annual membership entitles you to discounts on Parent's Night Out, FUNtastic Fridays, Ninja Nights, and Birthday Parties. If you are a member in good standing, you will also be allowed to register early for certain events during priority registration periods.
Please carefully read our complete tuition, billing, and all other policies in detail as you create your JackRabbit Ultimate Kids account.