Party Safety Rules and Procedures
We are currently offering tours of our party facilities by appointment only. Please contact us 336-665-0662 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your tour.
GENERAL BIRTHDAY PARTY INFORMATION:
- We will continue to follow Guilford County and Greensboro City Mask Mandates regarding requiring the wearing of masks. You and your child are welcome to wear a mask when masks not mandated or required.
- Upon arrival to the gym, all guests sign in and be asked to wash hands before entering the activity area.
- Parents and adult guests are welcome to join the children on the floor but are not permitted on any of the equipment due to insurance restrictions. For the safety of all party goers, this rule will be strictly enforced.
- Each party attendee should bring a personal water bottle to the party. All of our water fountains have been converted to water bottle refill stations.
- We do not provide food and drink but we do allow for families to bring in food, cake, and drinks from home if you choose. These are only allowed in the party spaces. They are not allowed in any of the gyms.
To book your party now:
- Click on the Button Below to go to our Events Calendar
- Click on the party in which you are interested
- Log in to your Ulitmate Kids JackRabbit Class account.
If you don't already have an account, create one
- Add the party to your cart and follow prompts.
Contact us 336-665-0662 or email@example.com if you need help booking a party or have questions about our party procedures.